High Voltage Auctions - Highvoltageauctions scam

Foley, Alabama 1 comment

I recently registered to bid at highvoltageauctions.com (penny auction site).I made bids on six items up for auction over a two day period.

The items were a $100 amazon card, $100 wal-mart card, and 25 bid pack. I won all six items since no one was there to bid against me. I paid for all the items I won over the two day period. I received the bids from the bid packs I won.

However the four $100 gift cards were never received from Highvoltageauctions.com. I e-mailed their customer support twice regarding the won items. After two weeks and two e-mails highvoltageauctions.com finally responded with an e-mail. Highvoltageauctions.com refunded me the money I paid for the items I won at auction.

They said the auctions I won were test auctions. No where did it imply the auctions were only test. If the auctions were test then why did they give me the bid packs I won at auction. I e-mailed them back asking for a refund of my purchased bids with no response at this time.

I wish there was something more I could do to get justice done about Highvoltageauctions.com and the scam as they appear.Now Highvoltageauctions.com has listed new auctions for bidding.

Review about: Gift Card.

Comments

#562056

Hello Dear,

My name is Miss Julianna birdford, I got your contact details in this site (telebrands.pissedconsumer.com) and I'm interested in knowing you and being friendly with you. I would appreciate if you will as soon as possible, you can reach me through my private e-mail stated below so that i will send my pictures to you, so we can get to know each other better.

My private e-mail: (julinabirdford@yahoo.com) I quite believe that we can start from here since it takes one to know someone. I understand that race or distance does not matter but loving and caring matters a lot in life. I can not wait to hear more from you soonest.

Sincerely,

Miss Julianna birdford,

In this case my confidential email address to receive your reply is as follows: (julinabirdford@yahoo.com)

kisses